👋 Hi! I’m Kejia, a UX designer in the Bay area.
Email · Linkedin · Zhihu · Instagram · Dribbble · Sketch app sources · Twitter
- I’m an aspiring minimalist. I enjoy pushing myself to understand what is really important and designing simple solutions.
- I’m designing my design process. Just like designing products, I experiment with design process, get feedback, synthesize the feedback, and iterate quickly.
- I see feedback as a gift. Feedback helps me to achive better design, and to improve as a designer.
- I’m interested in designing products that empower people to realize their potential.
- I find being a designer makes me a better person, and hope to continue to grow.
In my spare time, I co-host a mandarin design podcast UXCoffee with @riceman and @mengdizhangnn. Every other week, we invite experienced UX professionals to share their experience and thoughts.
We’re always looking for guests! Let me know if you want to share your story, or if you wanna hear someone’s story. We’ll reach out!
More about me
In 2013, I came to the U.S. to study human computer interaction at University of Michigan. The days I spent with group members, playing with sketches and walking in the snow will be invaluable treasure I carry along.
Before, I studied psychology in Fudan University, where I learned to do research, play the guitar, and grew to be who I am. Oh, I also did an internship where a large part of my work was to play first person shooter games.
And before that, I was a high school student in Shanghai, aspiring to be a psychology counselor.
Things I love
🐱 🎸 🏓 🍲 🍵 ⛩ 🚢 🎮
...and most of all, emojis 😊